Monday’s are hard for a lot of people. For me it feels like a fresh start, a new week, a different day. But today’s Monday was different. It was actually kind of horrible. Really. Horrible. And when I’ve been feeling horrible lately I try to take a step back and think of all of the things I am grateful for. I should do this all of the time, but somehow I forget. I felt the need to hop on here and put it all down though. As a reminder? A form of accountability? I have NO idea. It just feels right.
1. I got to spend the entire Sunday with my dad.
2. I am able to even think about applying to a new college.
3. Five cups of coffee. F. I. V. E.
4. Copious amounts of reading material.
5. Hillsong Young & Free on repeat.
6. Looking through my Hawaii pictures and planning my next post (and trip! Is it March yet???)
7. Small moments of clarity. Isaiah 43:2
8. Being able to explore my home town & adventure whenever I feel the need.
9. I’m grateful that no one reads this blog yet. My own little piece of the internet.
10. My new lens. It’s a 40mm pancake lens and this thing is a thousand times better than the 50mm 1.8. I. Adore. It.
Let’s make this a weekly occurrence. Sharing that grateful heart.