This week I decided to purge my room of anything that has gone untouched for the past few months.
I am not exactly sure what has possessed me, but I have this urge to get it done. NOW.
My final goal is to cut back on about %70 of all of this freakin’ crap in here.
So far, so good. I’m about %2 done.
Considering that it is only Tuesday I’d say that I’m off to a great start.
I’m going to try my best to not get distracted by all of the awesome stuff I find.
Or taking random pictures with my phone like the one above… Dr. Pepper is the only thing that’s keepin’ me going.
If anyone needs extra stuff, please just call.
(483)-468-2727 or (I’ve)-GOT-CRAP
Keep in mind that the “number” listed is not real.
SO. DON’T. CALL. IT.
I made it up.
Have a great week! : )
When I walk in the Dojang, they all know me.
I kick their butts and take their names…
(To the beat of SHOTS by LMFAO. Use your imagination.)
HA. Just kidding. At work, we’ve kinda been addicted to listening to random LMFAO songs.
Yeah… I don’t know why either. But it’s fun! :
My art journal has not been touched since May.
- I don’t have enough time.
- Lack of creative flow. Sometimes my brain just isn’t up for it.
- Lack of materials. I saw a post that read “I’m broke therefore I craft”. Lie. I’m too broke TO craft.
- I might get a little overwhelmed. My project list is getting pretty lengthy.
- Too much stress deprives me of the energy to journal.
- Distractions. Their names are Taylor and Mikalah (my sisters).
- I’m tired?
- Now that I think about it… Where is my journal?
- Not enough caffeine. I may be addicted just a little.
- Time again. Where is it all going?!
Well, now that I have my top ten reasons down I can’t really use those excuses anymore. Maybe number eight should be addressed first though… That might be a good idea. : )